Balsamic Glazed Chicken
From Cook's Country
We wanted a richly flavored sauce to accompany our crispy-skinned, juicy chicken breasts—so we set out to develop a Balsamic Glazed Chicken recipe that we could have on the table in less than 30 minutes. Simmering the balsamic vinegar mixture while the chicken was in the oven was an efficient way to multitask. And just a bit of rosemary, which can easily overpower a sauce, lent our Balsamic Glazed Chicken recipe a sweet, woodsy flavor.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists