Baked Ziti with Sausage
From Cook's Country
For our Baked Ziti with Sausage recipe, we cooked the sauce in the same skillet in which we browned the sausage—the browned bits of meat, or fond, stuck to the pan added a lot of flavor once released by the liquid ingredients in the sauce. And for the richest, most complex flavor for our Baked Ziti with Sausage, we sprinkled the dish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Serves 4 to 6
Make this family favorite with sweet or hot sausage.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists