Baked Salmon with Lime Vinaigrette
From Cook's Country
Starting the salmon on a super-heated baking sheet renders some of its fat; roasting it at 275 degrees keeps the fish moist.
Buy a whole center-cut fillet and cut it into four uniform pieces that cook at the same rate.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists