Baked Gnocchi with Tomato and Basil
From Cook's Country
We flavored the sauce simply with red pepper flakes and minced garlic. Cooking the pepper flakes along with the garlic in extra-virgin olive oil intensified their flavor. We usually recommend using fresh herbs instead of dried whenever possible, and our recipe for Baked Gnocchi with Tomato and Basil was no exception. Fresh basil provides the best flavor..
The partially cooked, vacuum-packed gnocchi found in the pasta aisle work best here, but refrigerated or frozen gnocchi can also be used. If you do not have an ovensafe skillet, in step 3 transfer the gnocchi to a casserole dish for baking.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists