Baked Chicken Breasts with Parmesan-Garlic Crust
From Cook's Country
We wanted a quick and tasty recipe for baked chicken breasts that would be a welcome weeknight addition to any cook’s repertoire. For the freshest flavor, we made our own bread crumbs from hearty white sandwich bread. We found that this chicken breasts recipe can also be pan-fried instead of baked by simply cooking the chicken in oil on the stovetop over medium to medium-high heat. This method also produced moist chicken with a crunchy brown crust.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists