Baked Brie Cups
From Cook's Country
This Baked Brie Cups recipe takes the concept of baked Brie and re-imagines it in the miniature as bite-size hors d’oeuvres. Rather than puff pastry, we used frozen phyllo pastry cups from the freezer section. We added currant jelly, small cubes of Brie, and smoked almonds to each cup.
Makes 30 pieces
Make-Ahead Note: The filled cups will keep up to 2 days in the refrigerator or 1 month in the freezer. If frozen, defrost for 20 minutes before baking.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists