Bahama Mama Fruit Salad
From Cook's Country
We wanted a recipe for fruit salad that would be more than simply a mix of fruits. In our Bahama Mama Fruit Salad recipe, we found that a simple sugar syrup not only added moisture, but also coaxed flavor from the fruit. Grated lime zest and dark rum boosted our Bahama Mama Fruit Salad’s flavor even further.
Serves 4 to 6
Because the banana will start to discolor pretty quickly, this salad should be served as soon as it is ready.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists