Baby Food Cake
From Cook's Country
We found that using self-rising flour makes putting this Baby Food Cake together a snap. One jar of baby food gives this cake moisture and a fruit-derived sweetness that compliments the spices and chopped pecans also in the cake.
If you don’t have self-rising flour on hand, substitute all-purpose flour by adding 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder and ½ teaspoon salt for each cup of flour. The baking powder and salt should be mixed in with other dry ingredients.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists