BBQ Macaroni Salad
From Cook's Country
Most recipes for barbecue macaroni salad are much too sweet and sticky. We found that a combination of mayonnaise and barbecue sauce made the best dressing in our BBQ Macaroni Salad recipe, as the tang of the sweet, smoky-flavored barbecue sauce is balanced by the neutral creaminess of the mayonnaise.
Serves 8 to 10
We like the sweet, smoky flavor of Texas Best or Bull's-Eye barbecue sauce here, but feel free to substitute your favorite. As the salad sits, it can become dry; just before serving, stir in a few tablespoons of warm water to bring back its creamy texture.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists