BBQ Chicken Pizza
From Cook's Country
To make a quick weeknight version of BBQ Chicken Pizza, we turned to fresh pizza dough, found in the refrigerator section of most supermarkets or purchased from a pizzeria. Shredding a precooked rotisserie chicken—available at most supermarkets—was also a true timesaver. We discarded the skin and shredded the meat into bite-size pieces.
We saved additional time in our recipe for BBQ Chicken Pizza by using a preshredded Mexican cheese blend—typically a mix of three or four cheeses, often Monterey Jack, cheddar, queso quesadilla, and asadero. Don’t confuse this blend with taco cheese blend, which includes both cheese and unnecessary spices.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists