Avocado Crab Louis
From Cook's Country
We think it’s important to spend the extra money for lump crabmeat. The large chunks of sweet, tender crab are what make our Avocado Crab Louis recipe special. We “stretched" the crabmeat with creamy, rich avocado, and jazzed up the basic mayonnaise dressing with chili sauce, Worcestershire, and lemon juice.
This light salad is perfect when it’s just too hot to cook. You’ll need one hard-cooked egg to make this recipe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists