From Cook's Country
For this Asparagus Puffs recipe, we tracked down imported Parmesan cheese for the most authentic flavor. We blanched the asparagus spears until tender before incorporating them into the cheese mixture. And we were sure to thoroughly defrost the puff pastry, so it did not crack when unfolded.
Makes 24 pieces
Make-Ahead Note: The puffs can be made ahead. Skip the step of brushing the tops with egg and sprinkling with cheese. Wrap the baking sheet tightly in plastic and freeze for up to 1 month (once completely frozen, the puffs can be transferred to a storage bag). When ready to bake, let the puffs sit at room temperature for 20 minutes, then brush with egg, sprinkle with cheese, and bake as directed.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists