Asian Spinach and Shrimp Salad with Sesame Dressing
From Cook's Country
We wanted our Asian Spinach and Shrimp Salad recipe to have strong orange flavor, so we included fresh orange juice and zest. Toasted sesame oil gave us a sesame dressing recipe that was far deeper and fuller-tasting than one made with plain sesame oil.
Depending on how juicy the oranges are, you may need 2 oranges to yield 1/2 cup of squeezed juice.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists