Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
From Cook's Country
We wanted our Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe to feature chicken that was tender and not dried out, so we cooked it in a smoking-hot skillet. We mixed the minced garlic and ginger together with a little oil and quickly cooked them in the center of the skillet, by themselves, before stirring them into the other ingredients. This ensured that they didn’t burn and give our Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps any off-flavors.
For best results, use ground chicken made from a mix of light and dark meat.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists