Asian Beef and Noodle Soup
From Cook's Country
To craft our own Asian Beef and Noodle Soup recipe, we kept the noodles from a store-bought ramen soup, discarding the seasoning packet, which tasters found was far too salty. Instead, we turned to five-spice powder to flavor our broth. For the beef, tasters preferred flavorful flank steak to other cuts of meat.
Assertive ginger, fish sauce, five-spice powder, and ramen noodles produce a flavor-packed one-dish meal in about 15 minutes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists