From Cook's Country
This Artichoke-Potato Gratin is a combination of hot artichoke dip and scalloped potatoes that goes especially well with a holiday ham. While we prefer frozen artichokes in this recipe, two 8-ounce cans of artichokes can also be used here, although the texture of the artichokes may be mushy. If you don’t own a mandoline and don’t want to slice the potatoes with a knife, a cheese plane can be used to make the appropriate-size slices.
Serves 8 to 10
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists