Artichoke Alfredo Sauce
From Cook's Country
Sour cream added a tanginess to the Artichoke Alfredo Sauce that balanced the sauce’s heaviness. Imported Parmesan cheese had the best flavor of cheeses we tested and was well worth tracking down. We preferred to purchase a whole chunk and grate it as needed to keep its flavor fresh. Pregrated cheese dried out and lost much of its flavor.
Makes enough to sauce 1 pound of pasta
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists