Apricot-Orange Gelatin Mold
From Cook's Country
With so many heavy, salted dishes on a typical holiday table, a sweet and fruity gelatin is a refreshing sight. We used apricot gelatin in our Apricot-Orange Gelatin Mold recipe, but orange gelatin is a suitable substitute. Our recipe also forced us to plan ahead: The mold needs four hours in the refrigerator to set up properly.
Serves 8, or more
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists