Apricot Chicken Salad
From Cook's Country
For this Apricot Chicken Salad recipe, we blended apricot preserves with mayonnaise to create the base for the dressing. Lemon juice brightened the flavors, and a shot of cayenne pepper mitigated the sweetness of the preserves. Sliced almonds added a crunchy texture. We toasted the nuts in a skillet over medium heat until lightly browned for the best flavor.
Makes about 5 1/2 cups
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists