Apple-Pear-Coffee Streusel Bars
From Cook's Country
In this Apple-Pear-Coffee Streusel Bars recipe, the cinnamon and coffee flavors really complement each other. Apples are also an integral ingredient, and choosing yellowish or light green Granny Smith apples was a clear indicator that they were ripe. A big part of this streusel bar recipe is also the way the components are prepared: A common melon baller made for easy apple coring, and placing the nuts in a heavy-duty zipper-lock bag and tapping them with a meat-pounding mallet ensured the pieces were the desired size.
Makes 24 bars
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists