Apple Cobbler Bars
From Cook's Country
Toasting pecans before incorporating them into our Apple Cobbler Bars brought out their nutty flavor. It was best to toast them in the oven or skillet, but we found they could be toasted in the microwave in a pinch. Any type of fresh apple we tried in our Apple Cobbler Bars recipe was far too juicy. We found dried apples and apple butter provided the necessary flavor without the unwanted mess.
Makes about 2 dozen bars
This recipe works fine with both homemade and storebought plain bread crumbs.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists