Angel Hair Pasta With Shrimp
From Cook's Country
In our Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp recipe, we topped the noodles with quick-cooked shrimp and zucchini, then added a sauce that brings together the flavors of garlic, citrus, and red pepper. A dash of red pepper flakes gives our recipe’s sauce a little kick, and we could add more or less depending on taste. While developing our Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp recipe, we found that lemons are softer and easier to squeeze when they are warm or room temperature, so it paid to keep the lemons on the counter instead of in the fridge.
Linguine, fettuccine, or spaghetti can also be used here.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists