Ambrosia Gelatin Mold
From Cook's Country
This Ambrosia Gelatin Mold recipe turns ambrosia fruit salad into a Jell-O mold. If you don’t own a mold or a Bundt pan, a 13 by 9-inch glass baking pan or a glass bowl can also be used. This recipe can be made in advance and will keep well in the refrigerator for up to two days.
Serves 8 to 10
Debbie writes: "This recipe turns ambrosia fruit salad into a Jell-O mold. I stay true to my mother's tradition of leaving one whole cherry in it. Whoever finds the whole cherry will have good luck in the new year!"
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists