From Cook's Country
Almond-Crusted Chicken recipes often come out bland and soggy or burned to a crisp. For the perfect balance of flavor and texture in our version, we turned to panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs). Cooking the cutlets in two batches ensured the oil didn’t cool too dramatically when the meat was added, and resulted in perfectly crisp cutlets.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists