After Eight Cake
From Cook's Country
To transform this wafer-thin after-dinner candy into a grand-scale cake, we started with a double batch of our favorite fudgy brownies. Next, we layered a luscious filling of snowy-white, mint-infused buttercream between the uncut brownie sheets. A creamy chocolate glaze, flavored with more mint, is applied in two phases for the ultimate smooth, glossy coating.
Makes one cake
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists