Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
Why this recipe works:
This Caesar-inspired dressing does double duty, flavoring the salad greens as well as the chicken.
This Caesar-inspired dressing does double duty, flavoring the salad greens as well as the chicken.less
Take care to tear your romaine into bite-size pieces.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (2 1/2-pound) rotisserie chicken, skin and bones discarded, meat shredded into bite-size pieces (3 cups)
- 1 romaine lettuce heart (6 ounces), torn into bite-size pieces
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
1. Whisk mayonnaise, Parmesan, lemon juice, Worcestershire, mustard, and garlic together until combined. Whisk in oil slowly until thoroughly incorporated.
2. Toss chicken with half of dressing and toss romaine with remaining dressing. Lay tortillas on counter. Divide chicken equally among tortillas. Top chicken on each tortilla with 1 cup dressed lettuce mixture and roll into wraps. Serve.