30-Minute Meat Loaves
From Cook's Country
Homemade meatloaf is a family favorite, but most meatloaf recipes’ lengthy cooking time makes them impractical as a quick and easy weeknight meal. For a recipe that could be prepared in less than 30 minutes, we simplified the ingredient list, substituting onion powder and garlic powder for the fresh versions. We also seared the meatloaves in a skillet on the stovetop and then transferred them to the oven for baking, which created a nice crust and cut our meatloaf recipe’s cooking time down to just 15 minutes.
Serves 4 to 6
If meat-loaf mix is not available, substitute 3/4 pound each of ground pork and 85 percent lean ground beef.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists