From Cook's Country
When developing our recipe for "BLT" Pasta, we found that baby spinach and arugula worked equally instead of using lettuce. Rather than wasting time dicing whole tomatoes, we found that halved cherry tomatoes were the ideal size for this recipe. Cooking the onions in some fat reserved from cooking the bacon added smoky flavor to our “BLT" Pasta.
Peppery arugula pairs well with smoky bacon and sweetly acidic cherry tomatoes. If you can’t find arugula, baby spinach also works well.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists