Twelve Steps to Sheet Pan Pizza
Also called Sicilian or cafeteria-style pizza, sheet pan pizza is delicious, feeds a crowd, and is much less fussy than thin-crust pizza. Lengthy fermenting times, pizza stones, and super-hot ovens not required.
The article you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists