Substituting Powdered Buttermilk for Liquid
When a recipe calls for just a cup or so of buttermilk, many cooks resist buying a whole quart. Can powdered buttermilk, which is shelf-stable, pinch hit for the liquid version?
The article you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists