How to Carve a Turkey
Use a large platter that can hold all of the meat and make sure the platter is warm. If you like, you can line the platter with kale or another sturdy green. It is easiest to transfer the turkey to the platter as you carve.
The article you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists