Easier Egg Peeling
Some eggs are easy to peel, while others never seem to let go of their shells. Here's how we handle this pesky task in the test kitchen when a recipe calls for several hard-cooked eggs.
The article you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists