All About Pork Sausage
The test kitchen likes to use highly seasoned pork sausages to add meaty, spicy depth to soups, stews, stuffings, casseroles, pasta, rice dishes, and even meatballs and meatloaf. Here are the four types we use most.
The article you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists